Saturday, November 19, 2011

301-320

301. "Thanks for subscribing. Unless you clicked the sub button by mistake, then I'm here to let you know there's no take backs." - Spin

302. "Thanks for subscribing. Could you tell me how to get my floppy disk into this new laptop? I can't figure out where it goes?" - Spin

303. "Thanks for subscribing. You put the weenies in my beanies." - Spin

304. "Thanks for subscribing. Do you know who the actor was in the 1939 film "Ice Follies Of 1939" that looked a lot like James Stewart?" - Spin

305. "Thanks for subscribing. On an unrelated topic...how do you go about blocking someone on YouTube." - Spin

306. "Thank you for subscribing." - Spin (This may not seem very creative, but I left this message 49 times tonight, and each time I left it in a different language. Including: Arabic, Afrikaans, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Irish, Italian, Latin, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Welsh, Albanian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Galician, Georgian, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian & Vietnamese.)

307. "Thanks for subscribing. Did you know that on average you burn 2 calories each time you watch a YouTube video? When you watch one of my videos you burn 3 calories. Keep watching healthy via Spintown!" - Spin

308. "Thanks for subscribing, you might want to take @MisterRozz off your "Other Channel" mod. He died, and it's kind of disrespectful to keep it up there." - Spin

309. "Thanks for subscribing. Now you're supposed to say, "You're welcome." ....I'm waiting..." - Spin

310. "@jonathuggg told me what you said about me. I think you're a big jerk now, but thanks for subscribing." - Spin

311. "Thanks for subscribing. What color is this background?" - Spin

312. "Kinda full of yourself according to your profile, but thanks for subscribing." - Spin

313. "Thanks for subscribing. Too bad you subscribed on August 4th. I gave away free Minecraft codes to half of the people who subscribed on August 5th." - Spin

314. "Thanks for subscribing. Are you called "LadiesMan" because you're built like a lady?" - Spin

315. "You like My Little Pony? COME ON! Grow a pair. Thanks for subscribing though." - Spin

316. "Thanks for the sub, but I'm not convinced your heart was in it." - Spin

317. "Thanks for subscribing, but only assholes sub 4 sub." - Spin

318. "Thanks for subscribing, but what makes your meat so super?" - Spin (username: SuperMeatBoy1111)

319. "Thanks for subscribing. Didn't I see you on Jerry Springer?" - Spin

320. "Thanks for subscribing, but if you use cheats on your channel I can't except your subscription." - Spin

No comments:

Post a Comment