Saturday, November 12, 2011

221-240

221. "Thank you for subscribing, but before being granted full access to my channel you must first go to Kina Grannis's channel & request that she cover "Today's The Day" by Inverse T. Clown. Otherwise you will not be allowed to see the videos of me mud wrestling with Zap from the original American Gladiators." - Spin

222. "You're 30 and the school you have listed is a Middle School? Don't worry 6th grade is a lot easier the 16 time around. Thanks for subscribing." - Spin

223. "Subscribing to me is an early warning sign of acute appendicitis. Thank you for the sub; now please, go to the emergency room." - @brennemania

224. "Thank you for subscribing. To prove you are not a spammer, I want you to tell me how many fingers I'm holding up right now." - Spin

225. "Thanks for subscribing. Someone told me you were a homo, so if this is an attempt to get in my pants...I don't swing that way." - Spin

226. "Thanks for subscribing. Do you have a cup a sugar I could borrow?" - Spin

227. "Thanks for subscribing. I don't remember getting your subscription fee though? Might want to resend it just to be safe." - Spin

228. "Thanks for subscribing. My videos aren't as bad when you're drunk." - Spin

229. "Thanks for subscribing. You might have just been exposed to a computer virus. My bad." - Spin

230. "Thanks for subscribing. I'm sorry @jonathuggg couldn't find anything funny to say. Everyone from Scottland can't be as funny as I am I guess. - Spin (jonathuggg thanked him for subbing right before I did)

231. "Suck my big black dick. Did I say you could subscribe to my videos? You're a fag, and I demand you unsub. This is not Mac. I repeat, Mac did not hack my channel, and this is not Mac.

PS: Mac is awesome...but this is not Mac." - Spin

232. "Thanks for subscribing. This is probably the most important thing you will ever do in your life." - Spin

233. "Thanks for subscribing, but you really shouldn't have." - Spin

234. "Why don't you like trolls? I'm not trying to offend you, but that seems kind of racist to me. Thanks for subscribing aways." - Spin

- In Channel Description: Not that it needs to be said but trolling and flaming here will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly.

235. "I can't see why you would want to do something so awful, but thanks for subscribing." - Spin

236. "Dang it @jonathuggg beat me. As long as you love me more, I guess that's ok. Thanks for subscribing." - Spin (jonathugg thanked him just before I did)

237. "Thanks for subscribing, but please do not poop on the floor. I shouldn't have to say that, but you would be surprised how often this comes up." - Spin

238. "Thanks for subscribing. Please keep your hands above your waist while watching my videos." - Spin

239. "I was about to thank you for subscribing to my channel. But then I saw you were promoting emilyracoon's channel. That tells me that you clearly have no taste, and I'm now offended that you have subscribed to my channel." - Spin

- YouTube Response: You see i wouldn't blame you for not liking Emily she can be mean at times.. I mean shes mean to me and my friends thats why i dont talk to her anymore.... i could unsubscribe if you want.? Or i can just like remove her from my sub box idk if theres anything else i can do.. but ... idk your choice man.

- My Response: "Yes, do all of the above & send her a message telling her why you unsubbed."

240. "Thanks for subscribing, but don't you fucking dare friend request me." - Spin

No comments:

Post a Comment