Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1-20

1. "Thanks for subscribing, it makes me feel pretty." - Spin

2. "Thanks for subscribing. Spintown subscribers live 7 years longer than the average human." - Spin

3. "Thanks for subscribing. I'll be uploading new poledancing videos just as soon as I get this new pole installed." - Spin

4. "Thanks for subscribing, I knew my good looks would get me far on the internet." - Spin

5. "Thanks for subscribing, does this channel make my ass look big?" - Spin

6. "Thanks for subscibing, I have an EPIC video planned for the summer of 2027." - Spin

7. "Thanks for the sub. Now, Zack Scott Says stand on your head..." - Spin

8. "OMG! I can't believe you're 28, I USED TO BE 28! We have so much in common, thanks for subscribing." - Spin

9. "I appreciate your subscription to my internet TV set. If you like the programming milk trumpet brown wallpaper." - Spin

10. "Thanks for subscribing. For every video you watch I'll donate $1 to my personal piggy bank in your honor." - Spin

11. "Thanks for subscribing to me on YouTube! But the cool kids follow me on Twitter as well." - Spin (sent via Twitter)

12. "Thanks for subscribing. I'm so happy I could shit rainbows." - Spin

13. "Thanks for subscribing. Keep your expectations low, and well get along fine." - Spin

14. "Thanks for the sub, I knew all those terrible things people were saying about you weren't true." - Spin

15. "Thanks for the sub. In return, I'll grant you 3 wishes if you can reply to this in the next 2 seconds..." - Spin

16. "Thanks for subscribing, but real fans just send lots of cash." - Spin

17. "You joined YouTube on April 13th? Wow, it didn't take you long to find the cream of the crop. Thanks for subscribing." - Spin

18. "I once saved a baby from a house fire. You subscribed my channel. You are totally more awesome than me. Thanks for subscribing."

19. "I came here to thank you for subscribing Kamil. But now that I'm here you should know autoplay on the channel page is annoying." - Spin

20. "9 832624 27952 1345 23 354 6 2332 62 333 Thanks for subscribing, I left you a special message written in code." - Spin

No comments:

Post a Comment