Friday, May 20, 2011

61-80

61. "Thank you for subscribing. Please quietly take your place in line and don't disturb the other subscribers." - Edric Haleen

62. "Thank you for subscribing. (Did you lose a bet?)" - Edric Haleen

63. "Thank you for subscribing -- I appreciate it. On another note: I have a tunafish sandwich -- you wanna trade?" - Edric Haleen

64. "Fuck off! You didn't just sub my channel did you? Thanks for the subscription." - Spin
- Was in response to this tweet: "Ireland - The only place where 'Fuck Off' Means 'Are You Serious'?"
- Twitter Response: "Hey Man, no thanks needed for the sub ! i love your videos :) thanks for the funny comment :D You Hero !"

65. "Thanks for subscribing, but I think you stole my rubber chicken. Give it back or I will call the authorities." - Spin (user had a rubber chicken in a video they uploaded)

66. "Thanks for the subscription, I promise you'll get your moneys worth." - Spin

67. "Thanks for subscribing (name)! (channel name) is an awesome name for a channel, and your (subject) videos are great!" - Spin

68. "Thank you for subscribing. (What the hell took you so long?)" - Edric Haleen

69. "Thank you for subscribing. Your vote has been counted. We have no more use for you. Have a nice day." - Edric Haleen

70. "Thank you for subscribing. Please rest assured that no less than two different independent agencies have deemed my channel's radioactivity levels safe for normal use." - Edric Haleen

71. "Thank you for subscribing. To complete the subscription process, please register a copy of the long form of your birth certificate with my secretary." - Edric Haleen

72. "Thank you for subscribing. If you've got any hot friends, could you introduce me? (Oh -- wait. If you're following ME, you probably aren't the kind of person who's going to have hot friends. Never mind . . .)" - Edric Haleen

73. "Thanks for...WTF! I'm not in your "Other Channels" module!? I'm glad I didn't finsh that thank you..." - Spin (user then added me to the module)

74. "Thank you for subscribing. If you see a large silverfish, please don't squash it or kill it -- he's our channel's mascot. It got loose a couple of days ago, and I'm starting to get worried -- it's not like him to be gone for this long..." - Edric Haleen

75. "Thank you for subscribing. Don't forget to visit the gift shop on your way out..." - Edric Haleen

76. "Thank you for subscribing! I'm thinking of starting a club of all my subscribers. Or is that starting to club all of them? I forget which. I bet you're in for a surprise either way." - @BoffoYuxDudes

77. "Thank you for subscribing. Now I feel obligated to do something. Turn around. I don't want you looking." - @BoffoYuxDudes

78. "Thank you for subscribing. Save me a place in line, okay?" - Edric Haleen

79. "There. You got what you wanted. You happy now? You're on my subscriber list. Now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" - Edric Haleen
- YouTube Response: "I'm sorry if i wronged you I don't know what I have done to wrong you but I am sorry"

80. "Thank you for subscribing. I'm putting you in as a 14th-seed in the "Minecraft" bracket. Your first match is this Saturday against #3 seed Zack Scott. Good luck!" - Edric Haleen
- YouTube Response: "Do I need to have Minecraft in order to be in the brackett? Message me back with the answer."
- Edric's Response: "If you even have to ask the question, I'm pretty sure that Zack Scott will be advancing to the next round to face either #5 "ldshadowlady" or #12 "Brocknoid"..."

No comments:

Post a Comment