Sunday, May 22, 2011

81-100

81. "Thank you for subscribing. You won't regret this much." - Edric Haleen

82. "Thank you for subscribing. It's people like you who make the Internet such a special place. Really. I mean that. I'm not being facetious at all. That was really special what you did. There should be more people like you. EVERYONE should be like you. What a great place this world would be if they were. (Why do you keep looking at me like that? I'm being totally serious here! You represent the very best that the Internet has to offer. No I'm NOT being sarcastic! I REALLY MEAN IT!!!)" - Edric Haleen

83. "Thanks for subscribing. I'm in awe. Actually, I'm in Ohio, but close enough." - @BoffoYuxDudes

84. "Thanks for the sub. While 6 inches is less than adequate, it's the thought that counts." - @BoffoYuxDudes

85. "Thanks for subscribing. Not quite as cool as superscribing, but you have a goal now." - @BoffoYuxDudes

86. "Thank you for subscribing. (For an extra ten dollars, I won't spam your channel...)" - Edric Haleen

87. "Thank you for subscribing. Some day, historians will look back at the forming of this alliance and recognize it as one of the twenty most pivotal moments in modern human history." - Edric Haleen

88. "Thank you for subscribing. Once we receive your membership fee, we will send you your welcome kit and your official roll of Spintown toilet paper." - Edric Haleen

89. "Thank you for subscribing. Government officials will be arriving shortly to facilitate your reassignment to Spintown Personnel Improvement Facility (SPIF) #6. Please cooperate fully and do not resist..." - Edric Haleen

90. "Thank you for subscribing. Time will tell whether this was a wise move on your part or not..." - Edric Haleen

91. "Thank you for subscribing. Please use your super-secret decoder ring to unlock the bonus features of my channel." - Edric Haleen

92. "Thank you for subscribing. Now all your base are belong to us." - Edric Haleen

93. "Thank you for subscribing. I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?" - Edric Haleen

94. "Thank you for subscribing. Unfortunately, we're running a little behind here -- we're still trying to organize the welcome party for the LAST person who subscribed. (Any chance you can bring a quart of potato salad?)" - Edric Haleen

95. "Thanks for the sub. It's roomy and has a Jules Verne feel to it. Let's see if this thing can get to 20,000 leagues!" - @BoffoYuxDudes

96. "Oh. You subscribed to me. We just barely met, this is all happening so fast. I don't know if my parents will approve. Thanks though." - @brennemania

97. "Thank you for subscribing. I can finally get on with my life." - Edric Haleen

98. "Thank you for subscribing. I had almost run out of victims..." - Edric Haleen

99. "Thank you for subscribing. When the uprising comes, I can count on your loyalty, right?" - Edric Haleen

100. "Thank you for subscribing. I'm putting you in charge of the "Word-A-Day" feature on the Spintown channel. (Check with @Chelsea_Delaney for the words that have already been used -- we're not big on duplicate entries...)" - Edric Haleen

No comments:

Post a Comment