Friday, December 2, 2011

341-360

341. "Thanks for subscribing, it's honestly helped me very little." - Spin

In Response To @SwimmingBirdFly: "Thanks for subscribing *username*! It honestly helps me a lot."

342. "Thanks for subscribing! you are no longer officially a Thuggg Nugget!" - Spin

In Response To @jonathuggg: "Thanks for subscribing!! You are officially a Thuggg Nugget!!"

343. "Thanks for subscribing. @jonathuggg & @SwimmingBirdFly say the same thing to everyone. I'm at least pretending to care by saying something different each time." - Spin

344. "Thanks for subscribing, but this is not Spin's YouTube channel. @ZackScott put the wrong link in the description of his videos. Please go find the correct channel." - Spin

345. "Thanks for subscribing. Could you put me between @crazykickasskat & @LDShadowLady in your module? That would be one sexy sandwich." - Spin (both girls were in his featured channels mod)

346. "Thanks for subscribing Mr. NuggetNoid!" - Spin

In Response To @brockNoid: "Thanks for subscribing! In honor of your support, I dub thee dragoNoid!"

In Response To @jonathuggg: "Thanks for subscribing!! You are officially a Thuggg Nugget!!"

347. "Thanks for subscribing you should ask @ZackScott to let you on the server." - Spin

348. "Thanks for subscribing. I've been rebuilding my place all day because @heytallman blew it up." - Spin

349. "Thanks for subscribing. It helps @SwimmingBirdFly out a lot." - Spin

In Response To @SwimmingBirdFly: "Thanks for subscribing *username*! It honestly helps me a lot."

350. "Thanks for subscribing. @mmp_2011 really appreciates that I have to stop whipping her long enough to type this." - Spin

351. "Thanks for subscribing! In honor of your support, now take away the stupid name Brock gave you." - Spin

In Response To @brockNoid: "Thank you for subscribing!  In honor of your support, I dub thee joeNoid!"

352. "Thanks for subscribing! In honor of your support, I dub thee ShuflyNoid!" - Spin

353. "In honor of you subscribing to my channel, I dub thee Ben." - Spin (His name was Ben)

354. "Thanks for subscribing. ZackScottGames is being bought by DesiLu Productions, and they have decided to cut my character from the show. Don't be mad at @ZackScott because he has no say in the matter." - Spin

355. "Thanks for subscribing. Someone should really tell @jonathuggg that he has his hat on backwards." - Spin



356. "Thanks for subscribing. If you can find the hidden anotation in my @mikelombardo interview it has a URL that leads to a nude picture of @heytallman & @mmp_2011." - Spin

357. "Thanks for subscribing. I had my slaves (@heytallman included) have sex with 500 people, 250 of which were subscribed to me. Turns out that all of the people who were subscribed to me were much better in bed than the people who were not. So congrats on becoming a stud in bed." - Spin

358. "Thanks for subscribing Will. I notice that @jonathuggg didnt' take the time to learn your real name." - Spin

359. "I would thank you for subscribing, but I don't want to be a suck up like @SwimmingBirdFly is." - Spin

In Response To @SwimmingBirdFly: "Thanks for subscribing *username*! It honestly helps me a lot."

360. "Thanks for subscribing. @LDShadowLady said you suck at COD. Is that true?" - Spin (user was a huge COD fan)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete