Saturday, December 10, 2011

501-520

501. "Thanks for subscribing. Your channel deserves much more views." - Spin (user had 0 uploads)

502. "Thanks for subscribing. I don't know why it took you 2 years to do it...but thanks..." - Spin (user joined YouTube 2 years ago)

503. "Thanks for subscribing. You can now watch my videos an unlimited amount of times for FREE! (just don't read the fine print)" - Spin

504. "Thanks for subscribing. I've already watched all my videos, but feel free to enjoy my sloppy seconds." - Spin

505. "Thanks for subscribing. I know why your profile picture is so happy....he's yellow." - Spin (had a smile face as a profile picture)

506. "Thanks for subscribing. It's not the size of the rocker that matters. It's the amount of drugs they do that really counts." - Spin (username: LittleRocker)

507. "Thanks for subscribing. You complete me." - Spin

508. "Thanks for subscribing dickinator!" - Spin (username: thenickinator1)

2nd Comment: "Oops...typo..." - Spin (no it wasn't)

509. "Thanks for subscribing. You don't look 31? I think I'll turn you in to YouTube security for fibbing about your age." - Spin

510. "Thanks for subscribing. I wish all Mexican's who crossed the boarder illegally would just keep on going until they reached Canada." - Spin (username: mexicanawesomeness & he was from Canada)

511. "Thanks for subscribing. By subscribing to my channel you hereby agree to be awesome!
*User also agrees to a monthly subscription fee. To favorite, like & comment on every video. And lastly to feature my channel on his own page for the rest of this channels existence.*" - Spin

512. "Thanks for subscribing JOKE MASTER....bring on the funny. Make me laugh if you can. Buster Keaton's nickname was old stone face...well my nickname is Buster Keaton. Come on...do it! *waits* I'm not laughing..." - Spin (username: jokemaster20091)

513. "Thanks for subscribing. You might be interested to know that Chris Sabo was the starting 3rd baseman for the Cincinnati Reds in 1990 when they won the World Series." - Spin (user was from UK & gave no indication of being interested in baseball)

514. "WAM BAM THANK YOU MAM!" - Spin (username: WamBam) (was a guy...but he looked like a girl)

515. "Thanks for subscribing. You've made me so happy I'm about to cry." - Spin

516. "HELLO SAM! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! I'M USING ALL CAPS BECAUSE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY! I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU HEAR THIS!"

517. "Thanks for subscribing. Do you know some people have been waiting 6 months for a "Thank You" from me? You got yours in less than 1 day!" - Spin

518. "Thanks for subscribing. I think I have the flu, so you might want to wait a few days before watching my videos." - Spin

519. "Thanks for subscribing. I'll need you to undergo a complete background check before I can decide whether or not to keep you around." - Spin

520. "Thanks for subscribing. I'll get you back some day...just you wait." - Spin

No comments:

Post a Comment