Tuesday, December 6, 2011

401-420

401. "Thanks for subscribing. It made me all tingly on the inside." - Spin

402. "Thanks for subscribing. While you're on my channel just remember, if you break it, you bought it." - Spin

403. "Thanks for subscribing. I once knew someone from Puerto Rico...JUST KIDDING...I don't talk to people from Puerto Rico. lol" - Spin

404. "Thanks for subscribing. If you play my videos backwards you'll hear a different Michael Jackson song in each one." - Spin

405. "Thanks for subscribing. I can't tell you what this means to me...so I won't try." - Spin

406. "Thanks for subscribing. I love your country, but every time I visit they cane me." - Spin (he was from Singapore.)

407. "Thanks for subscribing. Harry Potter is the devil." - Spin

YouTube Response: "How is Harry Potter the devil?"

My Response: "The works of JK Rowling & the Harry Potter books are training manuals for the occult."

408. "Thanks for subscribing. If you have any suggestions for my channel, please leave them in the suggestion box. DO NOT PM THEM TO ME. Use suggestion box only." - Spin

409. "Thanks for subscribing. I'd have thanked you sooner, but I was busy drinking a glass of water." - Spin

410. "Thanks for subscribing. Do you know when the McRib is coming back?" - Spin

411. "Thanks for subscribing. You never told me how those new corrective shoes worked out?" - Spin

412. "Thanks for subscribing. I keep hitting your subscribe button, but it doesn't seem to be working?" - Spin (I never tried subscribing)

413. "Thanks for subscribing. TAG! YOU'RE IT!" - Spin

414. "Thanks for subscribing. You better hope your English teacher doesn't read your profile." - Spin

415. "Thanks for subscribing. My new account is BigBlackBootyz, please go subscribe." - Spin

416. "Thanks for subscribing. I can't taste Orange cause I'm colorblind. :(" - Spin (Username: EliTastesOrange)

417. "I don't have time to write a thank you for subscribing message for you today. Maybe next week I can fit it in." - Spin

418. "Thanks for subscribing & making your life just a little less productive." - Spin

419. "Thanks for subscribing. Your channel needs more banjo." - Spin

420. "Thanks for subscribing. Please read the channel rules before watching any of the videos." - Spin

No comments:

Post a Comment